USHI WAKKA MARU
Synthetic resin nose
ring used to control
and manage cattle
such as by traction.
A polyamide resin,
excellent in elasticity
and strength, is used.
Original QR code
Ushiwakkamaru can be easily installed by anyone
Precautions for Use
- Do not use for purposes other than the nose ring is intended. The product cannot be reused; therefore, it must be discarded after application.
- Please take appropriate precautions in handling this product because it has sharp edges. Also, keep out of the reach of children to avoid any accidents.
- This product has undergone strict tests before shipment; however, check for any abnormality such as damage or degradation (fading of color, etc.) before use. Cease use if you discover any error.
- For safety reasons, ensure the cattle’s body is secured in position before applying.
- Be sure to connect the product onto the applicator (hand punch).
- After application, turn the connected part towards yourself to check for any damage.
- In case of any defect, please send it back to our company (printed on the outer box) via cash on delivery. After we have confirmed the arrival of the actual damaged product, a replacement will be sent free of charge.
- Please keep the product indoors to avoid cold and intense heat. Dry, cold, and direct sunlight may result in damage during application.
- When applying “USHI WAKKA MARU” (this product) during the midsummer and midwinter, adjust to the normal temperature (such as room or car temperature) before use.